Book Title: Sight Word Kindergarten Books: Pre Kindergarten and Kindergarten Sight Word Sentences for Guided Reading Levels A and B (Sight Word Educate School) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: All Educate School
- First 100 Fry Sight Words plus 10 Selected Words: Levels All - Sight Words Book for Pre Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd Grade (Sight Word Educate School) (Volume 2)
- 100 Write-and-Learn Sight Word Practice Pages: Engaging Reproducible Activity Pages That Help Kids Recognize, Write, and Really LEARN the Top 100 High-Frequency Words That are Key to Reading Success
- Addition Subtraction Practice Workbook .: Kindergarten books, Activity Workbook for Kids, Kindergarten Math Skills
- Sight Word Sentences: Levels A and B Guided Reading for Pre Kindergarten, Kindergarten Sight Word Sentences (Sight Word Educate School) (Volume 4)
- Sight Words Flash Cards
- Big Shark, Little Shark (Step into Reading)
- First Little Readers Parent Pack: Guided Reading Level A: 25 Irresistible Books That Are Just the Right Level for Beginning Readers
- Phonics for Kindergarten, Grade K (Home Workbook)
- The Fat Cat Sat on the Mat (I Can Read Level 1)
- 25 Read & Write Mini-Books That Teach Word Families: Fun Rhyming Stories That Give Kids Practice With 25 Keyword Families
These Sight Words Kindergarten, K Sight Words, sight word practice pages are designed to help kids build confidence with early literacy skills. A high level of picture support is provided. Just one sight words workbook is added on each page.
The 55 focus words in this pack are: I, like, my, see, can, the, go, a, to, we, you, look, at, big, is, with, for, he, she, little, have, here, are, and, play, said, put, come, they, this, help, in, me, on, up, down, away, jump, of, where, do, it, be, went, or, had, but, how, walk, am, now, so, into, an & very.
Because of the highly supportive format, these sight words for kindergarten can be read during small group instruction, chorally with your whole class and/or in literacy centers.
These sentences are designed to be introduced at school, and then sent home for repeated practice. I encourage kids to color in a star each time they read the page at home, and to return each sheet to me when they complete it. I often offer a small treat when kids return these completed sheets. (If a child does not have the necessary support at home, he/she reads with a partner or parent volunteer at school. However, because these sheets are quick and straight-forward, most of my students do complete them at home.)
I have included 2 versions sight words books kindergarten of the parent letter I send home with the first sheet. One of the letters asks for students to return the sheet for a small treat when all the stars are filled in. The other version shares information about the program without offering a treat for completed work.
Repeated reading of these passages helps students master these first sight words workbook and also develop fluency in reading.
- Please note - This resource is included in the following bundle: Alphabet Sentences, sight word practice pages and k sight words for kindergarten Reading Bundle
Many thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Sincerely, Enjoy :) All Sight Words Books Kindergarten Educate School