Book Title: SAT Math Prep (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's SAT Math Prep provides the realistic practice, key concepts, and expert advice you need to master the most important math topics on the test. This focused guide includes in-depth content coverage and effective score-raising strategies from Kaplan's top math experts to help you face the SAT with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Math Prep
offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back
.The Best Review
- 16 comprehensive practice sets with detailed explanations
- More than 250 practice questions with expert explanations
- Methods and strategies to help you build speed and improve your score
- Techniques for tackling multiple choice, grid-in, and extended thinking questions
- Review of the most important math concepts, from basic algebra to advanced trig
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Math Workbook for the New SAT