Book Title: SAT: Total Prep 2018: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + DVD (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's biggest book available for SAT prep! SAT: Total Prep 2018 provides the expert tips, strategies, and realistic practice you need to score higher. Video lessons, practice tests, and detailed explanations help you face the SAT with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that SAT: Total Prep 2018
offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
With SAT: Total Prep 2018
you'll have everything you need in one big book complete with a regimen of prepare, practice, perform, and extra practice so that you can ace the exam.The Most Practice
- More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
- Online center with one-year access to additional practice questions and prep resources so you can master all of the different SAT question types.
- More than 1,000 pages of content review, strategies, and realistic practice for each of the 4 parts of the SAT: Reading, Writing and Language, Math, and the optional SAT Essay
- DVD with expert video tutorials from master teachers
- Information, strategies, and myths about the SAT
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.