Book Title: Barron's ACT Flash Cards, 2nd Edition: 410 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: James D. Giovannini
- ACT Prep Plus 2018: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018: Official Practice Tests + 400 Bonus Questions Online
- Barron's NEW SAT Flash Cards, 3rd Edition: 500 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
- Barron's ACT, 2nd Edition (Barron's Act (Book Only))
- 8 Practice Tests for the ACT: Includes 1,728 Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Up Your Score: ACT, 2018-2019 Edition: The Underground Guide to Outsmarting "The Test"
- Barron's ACT 36, 3rd Edition: Aiming for the Perfect Score
- ACT Math: The Guide: Skip the Prep Courses
- Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
This set of test-preparation flash cards is designed to give prospective ACT test-takers the help they're looking for. The cards cover all five sections of the ACT and are divided into categories that reflect the ACT's test areas: English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing. Cards for each section are filled with test-taking tips and strategies, important facts, and practice problems that mirror questions on the ACT. The English cards focus mainly on punctuation, grammar, and style. The Math cards cover all topics that appear on the ACT. The Reading cards contain strategies to maximize time and determine correct answers. The Science cards cover data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints. The Writing cards offer tips for creating a strong essay. All cards have corner punch holes that accommodate an enclosed metal key-ring-style card holder. Students can use the ring to arrange flash cards in sequences that best fit their study needs.