Book Title: Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 7 Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE—including 7 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, and techniques for scoring success.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and moreTechniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 7 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 3 online)
with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progressOnline Access to Our Exclusive Premium Portal:
· Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly-tested topics
· Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
· Multi-week study guides·
Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out